Our mission is to lead the way to a lights-out manufacturing future, where the majority of aircraft production and maintenance tasks are done by modular, autonomous robots.
Our focus is on both commercial and defense customers currently performing tasks either manually or with large, slow, expensive equipment, to automate their production activities leading to increased quality, higher productivity, and more cost savings.
Complex, multi-step drilling processes in airplane manufacturing and maintenance lead to defects and expensive scrap rates
Poor ergonomics shortens the working lifespan for operators, adding to the already severe labor shortage
Labor & cost intensive
Without data logging or smart manufacturing, there is little visibility for management which creates difficult decision making environments
Right-sized automation by Wilder Systems
- Cuts labor time by 50% or more
- Frees operators to work on higher value tasks
- Improves ergonomics by reducing repeat motion injuries
- Fits into existing floor plans and jigs without modification
- Tracks process data and KPIs with network enabled traceability
- Enables continuous improvement
- Provides easy NC programming using standard G- and M- codes